Curtin University Humanities Polytechnic Undergraduate Scholarships in Australia, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of Humanities taught at Curtin University . The deadline of the scholarship is .
The Curtin University is offering Humanities Polytechnic Scholarships to pursue an undergraduate programme within the Faculty of Humanities Polytechnic. Two scholarships are available to international students commencing their studies in Semester 1, 2017.
Curtin University strives to give high achieving students around the world the opportunity to pursue their ambitions and gain a world-class education.
Curtin University acknowledges the importance of being one of Australia’s most multicultural university campuses and this scholarship aims to grow the trust and confidence in Curtin University as a place for students to further their studies, careers and life experiences.
Scholarships are available for pursuing an undergraduate programme.
Scholarships are awarded within the Faculty of Humanities Polytechnic.
This scholarship provides for 50% of international tuition fees for one semester of a Humanities degree program at Curtin University. The maximum value of this scholarship is AU$8,500 and is payable in the recipient’s second semester of study at Curtin University.
Each scholarship only covers a percentage of international tuition fees and excludes all other expenses.
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Have successfully completed a 3-year diploma at one of the five listed polytechnics;
- Achieved a minimum GPA of 2.8 during their course of study at the polytechnic;
- Have applied and been offered entry into a Humanities degree program at Curtin University, with or without credit exemptions; and
- Met all the necessary prerequisites for entry into the offered course, including academic, English and other conditional points that may be outlined in the Letter of Offer issued by Curtin University.
International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Applicants must have achieved a minimum GPA of 2.8 during their course of study at the polytechnic.
English language Requirements:
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: Step 1:
- You will need to apply for and received an offer letter from a Curtin Humanities degree. Applications for course admission can be made through Curtin registered agents or directly to the university.
- Find out registered agents
- To apply for the scholarship, you will then need to submit a copy of your offer letter tohimo-at-curtin.edu.au.
- Subject Line: 2017 – Semester 1 – Humanities Polytechnic Scholarship Application, Student Number, Student Full Name
Scholarship application deadline is 31-October-2016.