DAAD STIBET Graduate Scholarships in Germany, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Fellowship level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Folkwang University of the Arts . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
DAAD STIBET Graduate Scholarships sponsored by the Federal Foreign Office are open for foreign students. These scholarships are available to conduct the doctoral study at Folkwang University.
The grant is aimed at students, who have demonstrated exceptional results in their studies, or who show the promise to do so.
The Folkwang University of the Arts is the central place for artistic training in music, theatre, dance, design and academic studies.
These scholarships are available for doctoral students.
These scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
These scholarships will cover the following:
Numbers of Scholarships:
- The scholarship amounts to 1.000 € (corresponding to 4 monthly rates of 250 €) is paid in two sums.
Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- The applicant is a foreign national and has obtained his/her university entrance certificate abroad.
- The course of study will be completed at the end of the term of the grant.
- The applicant is not in receipt of any other study grant.
International applicants can apply for these scholarships.
Applicants can apply by post.
- Applications for winter semester grants must be submitted to the Department for Strategy & Project Development by May 31, for the summer semester by December 15, and must contain the following documents:
- Application form
- Curriculum vitae
- Proof of course performance to date (transcript of records)
- Assessment from the principle study teacher.
The application deadline for the summer semester is December 15, 2017.