Scholarships are provided within in the Faculty of;
Scholarships are available for pursuing Undergraduate Degree Programme.
- The Scholarships will be awarded to international undergraduate students from any country on the Asian continent.
- The Scholarships will be awarded by the University of Auckland Council upon the recommendation of a Selection Committee comprising the Dean of the University of Auckland Business School (or nominee), the Associate Dean, Academic Programmes (or nominee) and one Head of Department from the Business School (or nominee).
- The University of Auckland Council is not obliged to make an award of any or all of the Scholarships if in any year there is no candidate or candidates of sufficient merit.Benefit:
- The Scholarships will be paid as a tuition/compulsory fees credit over three years in two instalments per year.
- One in the first semester and one in the second semester.
Number of Awards:
There are up to Three awards are offered.
- Applications should be submitted by post.
- Preference should be given to students not receiving other financial assistance.
- Applicants will be notified approximately sic weeks after the closing date by letter or email.
Application Deadline: 26 Nov 2014
Please Click Here to visit the Official website of University.