Dean’s Excellence Scholarships at University of Texas in USA, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Graduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Texas at Dallas . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The Naveen Jindal School of Management at the University of Texas is offering Dean’s Excellence Scholarships. The eligible students applying for these scholarships may be U.S citizens, permanent residents or international students.
The University of Texas at Dallas Naveen Jindal School of Management is the largest of UT Dallas’ eight schools, with a fall 2016 enrollment of more than 9,100, about half of whom are graduate students.
All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
Scholarships are available for pursuing the graduate programme.
Scholarships are awarded to study the offered by the university.
$1,000 (one-time) tuition credit during scholarship award period.
- Applicants may be U.S citizens, permanent residents or international students.
- Applicants cannot be a current or former graduate student of JSOM.
- Applications are evaluated after an offer of admission has been extended by UT Dallas.
- No letter of recommendation is required.
- Applicants must maintain enrollment of 5 graduate semester credit hours during scholarship award period, excluding semesters of internship and degree completion.
- The scholarship award is non-renewable and cannot be stacked or combined.
The US and international students are eligible to apply.
All applicants must fully complete and submit the online graduate scholarship application and are encouraged to read the criteria and requirements very carefully to ensure meeting the qualifications.
- Non-Texas residents including international students who receive a competitive scholarship of $1,000 or more from JSOM, may be eligible for in-state tuition.
- Students enrolling in the MS in Accounting Cohort, MS in Finance Cohort, MS in Financial Engineering and Risk Management, and any other Executive programs are not eligible for the scholarships listed below. You should visit your program webpages for specific scholarship opportunities associated with those programs.
- For the student enrolling in the Full-Time MBA Cohort program, you automatically apply for scholarships when you complete your program application, so please do not complete any applications below.
The application deadline is December 5, 2017.