Denmark Aalborg University PhD Stipend in Energy Systems Transition, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Humanities taught at Aalborg University . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The Department of Learning and Philosophy, Faculty of Humanities at Aalborg University now wishes to invite applicants for its PhD stipend in Energy Systems Transition (MCSA-ITN ENSYSTRA) – Energy Culture and Agent Behaviour. The Stipend is within the Marie Sklodowska-Curie training network ENSYSTRA and the general study programme “Education, Learning and Philosophy”.
The aim of the stipend is to support 15 outstanding PhD students (‘Early stage researchers (ESRs)’) for the interdisciplinary ENSYSTRA training network where one of the positions is at Aalborg University, Department of Learning and Philosophy.
Aalborg University (AAU) is a Danish public university with campuses in Aalborg, Esbjerg, and Copenhagen founded in 1974. The university awards bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, and PhD degrees in a wide variety of subjects within humanities, social sciences, information technology, design, engineering, exact sciences, and medicine.
Stipend is available for PhD programme.
Stipend is awarded within the Marie Sklodowska-Curie training network ENSYSTRA( the ENergy SYStems in TRAnsition Innovative Training Network) and the general study programme “Education, Learning and Philosophy”.
The successful candidates will receive an attractive salary in accordance with the MSCA regulations for early stage researchers. The exact salary will be confirmed upon appointment and is dependent on the country of recruitment. The salary includes a living allowance, a mobility allowance and a family allowance (if married). Positions are for 36 months, or the required duration at the recruiting university. In addition to individual scientific projects, all fellows will benefit from research collaboration within the ENSYSTRA network, extensive joint training opportunities, and collaboration with industry and other organizations from the energy sector.
International applicants are eligible to apply for the stipend.
Applicants must be a early stage researchers
- The application must include the following and be written in English.
- Application form and motivation letter.
- Copy of diplomas/transcripts.
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- Project description.
- List of written work (optional).
- The sample of written work, e.g. Master’s thesis (optional).
- A certified copy of IELTS or TOEFL test result (please see admission requirements for details on language requirements).
- Proof of eligibility as an annex where relevant, including a) proof that you have no more experience than 4 years as a researcher (copy with your MSc certificate with graduation date), b) proof that you did not spend more than 12 months in the last 3 years in the country where the ESR position will be hosted.
January 7, 2018