Denmark University of Copenhagen Lanthanide Solution Chemistry PhD Fellowships 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Chemistry taught at University of Copenhagen . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: The University of Copenhagen at the Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science is delighted to offer two three year PhD fellowships in Lanthanide Solution Chemistry commencing in the period from 01.09.2018 – 31.08.2021.
Scholarship Provider: The University of Copenhagen is the oldest university and research institution in Denmark. Founded in 1479 as a studium generale, it is the second oldest institution for higher education in Scandinavia after Uppsala University.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue PhD programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded within the Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science at the University of Copenhagen. The positions are available as a 3 year PhD fellowship or in the Integrated MSc and PhD Scheme
Scholarship Benefits: The starting salary is currently at a minimum DKK 317.459 including annual supplement (+ pension up to DKK 43.852). Negotiation for salary supplement is possible.
Eligible Nationality: This scholarship is available to international students.
Number of Scholarships: One or two PhD scholarships are available.
Eligible Nationalities: This scholarship is available to international students.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applicants should hold a BA or a MSc degree in chemistry with good results and have good English skills. As criteria for the assessment of your qualifications, emphasis will also be laid on statements from project supervisors and relevant work experience.
Language Requirements: Applicants must have good English skills.
Application procedure: Application Procedure
The application, in English, must be submitted electronically by clicking APPLY NOW below.
- Motivation letter including a description what it is that drives you to pursue a PhD degree
- Cover Letter, stating which PhD project you are applying for, detailing your motivation and background for applying for the specific PhD project, and including full contact details for 2-4 referees who will support your application and who we may contact if relevant
- Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc/BA/MChem/MSc or equivalent)
- Acceptance Letter for the relevant MSc Programme at SCIENCE, if relevant
- Other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications (if any)
Deadline: August 1, 2018