- Applicants are residents of one of the UN-listed LDCs, LLDCs, or of Palestine or of Pakistan.
- Applications are encouraged from candidates who hold at least a bachelor’s degree from any academic discipline
- Applicants must demonstrate three years of post-graduate professional experience.
- All applicants are required to take the GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) before gaining admission to the ESMT Full-time MBA program
- The value of the fellowship is € 50,000 for MIM students and € 58,000 for MBA students and covers full tuition fees.
- Course materials in addition to a living stipend of € 1,000 per month for the duration of the MBA program.
- The fellowship also covers one round-trip plane ticket to Berlin from the Fellow’s home.
Number of Awards:
There are up to Five awards are available.
- 22 month Master’s in Management (MIM)
- One-year full-time MBA degree
- Applications are only accepted online via ESMT’s website.
- Potential applicants may also submit a CV for a preliminary check to determine whether they are eligible to apply.
Application Deadline: 30 June 2015
Please Click Here to visit the Official website of organizer.
Share this Scholarship for others