Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships Nottingham UK 2015 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
In order to encourage academic excellence, aid diversity, develop relationships with sponsors and offer real financial assistance in cases of hardship, whether individually or by region, the University of Nottingham International Office offers a comprehensive and expanding range of scholarships.Celebrating over 10 years of the Developing Solutions scholarship scheme, the University of Nottingham is offering 105 Masters scholarships for a global future for students from Africa, India and commonwealth countries to study for masters degree at the university.The Developing Solution Master Scholarships
are designed for students who want to make a difference to the development of their home country.
You can apply for
this scholarship if you
- are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India or one of the countries of the Commonwealth listed below* AND
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- have not already studied outside of your home country AND
- are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate AND
- already hold an offer to start a full-time Masters degree programme (including MRes) at Nottingham in September 2015 in one of the areas of study (see 'Fields of study' below)
Citizens of (or permanently domiciled in)
- India, and
- the following Commonwealth countries: Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Western Samoa
University of Nottingham in the United Kingdom
Fields of study
Full-time Masters degree programme (including MRes) in one of the areas of study:
Number of awards
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- School of Geography – courses related to the area of Environment
- Institute for Science & Society – courses related to the area of Science
- Business School – courses allied to Operations Management
- School of Law – MSc Law and Environmental Science
A total of one hundred and five (105) scholarships given out every year – 30 of which are FULL (100% tuition fee) and 75 of which are PARTIAL (50% towards tuition fee)
A range of scholarships covering 50-100% Support towards your tuition fee.
Method of Application
To apply to this scholarship, you must have applied to a course of study and hold an offer for a masters degree programme at Nottingham. And you must also be eligible (see 'Eligibility' above).
It is important to visit the university official website
via the link below for complete details on how to apply for this scholarship, to read important 'Scholarship Terms and Conditions' and finally to access the Scholarship application
The closing date for scholarship applications is 24th April 2015 – 12 mid-day (UK time). Applications for scholarships may be submitted up until the closing date.
Application for admission to study at Nottingham must be received at least 3 weeks
before the scholarship closing date to allow time for Nottingham's Admissions office to process the application and confirm your offer, before you can apply for the scholarship.
Applicants for scholarships must first have applied for and obtained an offer of study at Nottingham for September 2015.
Guidance on completing your online application
It is very important you complete your form correctly before you submit
it – Nottingham is not able to change your online application once you have submitted it.
- Think about the questions and how you will answer them before you submit your application.
- Type out your answers separately before you enter the form, think about them over a few days and then copy them into the application form.
- You may also find the Scholarship Frequently Asked Questions helpful before you complete your application form.
Nottingham aims to notify applicants of the outcome within 6 weeks of the closing date.
24 April 2015
Open to International students:
Yes (Africa, India, some Commonwealth countries)
More Scholarship Information and Application