selected universities in Japan
Communication Technology, Information Processing Technology
DOCOMO International Student Scholarship (JEES Sponsor-Crowned Scholarship) is open for International Students The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Communication Technology, Information Processing Technology taught at selected universities in Japan The deadline of the scholarhip is March to May.
DOCOMO International Student Scholarship (JEES Sponsor-Crowned Scholarship) is available to undertake Masters level programs at .
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Communication Technology
- Information Processing Technology
India, Indonesia, Korea, Cambodia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, China, Myanmar, Taiwan, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Philippines, Bhutan, Brunei, Vietnam, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Laos, Timor-Leste
120,000 yen for a month for two years.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- International students who have started their master course in April 2020 as a regular student.
- Students enrolled in October are not eligible.
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- To apply for the award, applicants need to take part in the program. After that, they can apply for the opportunity through the Application Form for Scholarship from private Foundations
- Supporting Documents: Transcript of your current course (or your previous course if you have not obtained any credits.), Copy of your student ID card
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all entry requirements of this university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have standardized scores of English language proficiency tests.
Achievement Scholarships for International Undergraduate Students: Engineering and Information Technology, University of Technology Sydney
Masters Scholarship Poland (International Relation, International Law, Financial Market, European Governance)