Doctoral Fellowship for International Students at Laboratory for Interdisciplinary Evaluation of Public Policies in France, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of Economics, Sociology, Political Science taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
The Laboratory for Interdisciplinary Evaluation of Public Policies (LIEPP) offers applications for doctoral fellowship in economics, sociology and political science for international students for the academic year 2017-2018.
The aim of this fellowship to attract students from all over the world, thus putting to use their different talents, and the diversity of their experiences.
The Laboratory for Interdisciplinary Evaluation of Public Policies (LIEPP) is based on an innovative method founded on a multidisciplinary approach and the combination of qualitative, comparative and quantitative assessments of the same policy.
This fellowship is open for Doctoral positions.
Fellowship is following in these subjects of Sciences Po in Economics, Sociology or Political Science
Fellowship is awarded 1758€ gross/month; 3-year.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The candidate will hold a master’s degree (or equivalent) with a strong research component and have received at least some training in one or more of these disciplines: economics, sociology, and political science.
- She/he must have a good command of quantitative and/or qualitative methods.
- There is no nationality requirement; however, a firm command of English is required.
- Please note that there is a double acceptance criterion: students should be accepted by both the Doctoral School of Sciences Po (application link below) and LIEPP’s scientific committee.
Students from any country are eligible to apply.
Students can apply via email processor.
- Transcript of records;
- Cover letter in English, briefly describing your intellectual trajectory so far and your interest with the LIEPP’s project (2 pages maximum);
- Thesis project in English (7,500 words maximum);
- Abstract summarising the thesis project (250 words maximum);
- Writing sample (article, thesis, term paper, …);
- If possible, we strongly encourage you to obtain one or two letters of recommendation.
- Please email the completed file to liepp at sciencespo.fr
The application deadline is May 16th, 2017.