DORA PLUSS Scholarship at Tallinn University of Technology in Estonia, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Engineering, Architecture, Management, Cyber Security, Communicative Electronics taught at Tallinn University of Technology . The deadline of the scholarship is .
The Tallinn University of Technology (TTÜ), offers sixty-one DoRa Pluss scholarships to full-time, on-campus international students for the academic session of 2017-18. These scholarships are provided to pursue master degree proin diverse fields in Estonia.
The aim of the scholarship assists high achieving and highly motivated international students.
Tallinn University of Technology (TTU), the only technological university in Estonia. TTÜ is to become one of the leading technological universities in the Baltic Sea region. TTU is a university, which by relying on academic competencies and professional management, responds actively to the needs of the rapidly developing society and is involved in tackling the challenges of the digital era.
These scholarships are available to pursue the master degree.
These scholarships are awarded in the following subjects:
- European Architecture
- Environmental Engineering and Management
- Computer Systems and Engineering
- Communicative Electronics
- Cyber Security
- E-Governance Technologies and Services
- Materials and Processes for Sustainable Energetics
- Technology of Wood and Plastics
- Engineering Physics
- Health Care Technology
- Design and Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Technology Governance
- International Business Administration
- International Relations and European-Asian Studies
These scholarships will cover the following:
Numbers of Scholarships:
- The monthly amount of the scholarship is 350 euros and it is paid during the period of September 1st to June 30th.
Sixty-one scholarships are available.
Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Are non-residents of the Republic of Estonia;
- Have not exceeded a total period of one year stay in Estonia during the last three years;
- Started their studies in the Master’s programme at TTÜ after 1 July 2017;
- Study full load and reside in Estonia during the period of scholarship acquisition.
International applicants can apply for these scholarships.
Applicants can apply via email.
The application deadline is June 1, 2017.