Double Degree Doctoral Scholarship in Biomedical Engineering 2016 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Double Degree Doctoral Scholarship in Biomedical Engineering 2016
Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology of Thailand/Chiba University of Japan (DDDP) is inviting applications for Joint Double Degree Doctoral Program in Biomedical Engineering. These are open to both Thai and international students to spend two years with SIIT and two years in Japan. The main objective of the university is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible to changing needs of the students. Biomedical Engineering unit (BioMed SIIT) integrates fundamentals from engineering, computer science, medical science and mathematics to solve applied problems in medicine and biology. The students must pass one of the above English tests by the end of the first year with SIIT as follows: TOEFL score not less than 500 (paper—based) or 173 (computer-based), or 61 (internet-based). IELTS score of not less than 5.5.
- Scholarship is available for pursuing doctoral programme.
- Scholarship is awarded in the field of Biomedical Engineering.
- Free tuition, living allowance, air tickets, health insurance
Scholarship can be taken at:
- Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology of Thailand/Chiba University of Japan
Eligibility Criteria: any age
Eligible Nationalities: Applicants of all nationalities can apply.
- Excellent academic records, top university in the respective country
- Applications must a master degree.
English Language Requirement [TOEFL/IELTS]: any score on admission.
The students must pass one of the above English tests by the end of the first year with SIIT as follows: TOEFL score not less than 500 (paper—based) or 173 (computer-based), or 61 (internet-based). IELTS score of not less than 5.5.
Documents Required: Complete application online and upload the following required documents:
- At least one page of a statement of purpose
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume
- A copy of official bachelor’s degree (at least GPA 2.75) transcript for masters degree application
- A copy of official masters degree (at least GPA 3.50) transcript for PhD degree application
- A copy of one of the following certificates of English proficiency: TOEFL (PBT 400+) OR (CBT 97+) OR (+IBT 32+) OR IELTS 4.5+, or TU-GET 400+, or TOEIC 500+
- Two letters of recommendation
- A recent photograph
- A copy of citizens ID card/passport
- Research paper, publication or certificate (if any)
Application Procedure: Eligible applicants should complete an online scholarship application.
Deadline: Applications are accepted twice a year.