Dr. TMA Pai PhD Scholarships at Manipal University in India, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Medicine, Engineering, Life Sciences, Public Health, Pharmacy, Management, Allied Health Science taught at Manipal Academy of Higher Education . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The Manipal Academy of Higher Education is currently accepting applications for Dr. TMA Pai PhD scholarship program. Indian and Foreign students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Manipal Academy of Higher Education is synonymous with excellence in higher education. Over 28,000 students from 57 different nations live to learn and play in the sprawling University town, nestled on a plateau in Karnataka’s Udupi district. It also has nearly 2500 faculty and almost 10000 other support and service staff, who cater to the various professional institutions in health sciences, engineering, management, communication and humanities which dot the Wi-Fi-enabled campus.
Scholarships are available to pursue PhD programme.
Disciplines – Atomic and Molecular Physics, Allied Health Science, Dentistry, Engineering, Life Science, Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, Science, Statistics, Regenerative Medicine, Public Health, Management, Information Science, Communication, Allied Hospitality Studies.
Scholarship amount per candidate:
Number of Scholarships:
- Six months Probationary period: Rs. 14,000 per month
- First year: Rs. 16,000 per month
- Second year: Rs. 17,000 per month
- Third year: Rs. 18,000 per month
Total Seats: 61* with Scholarship
Indian and Foreign students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Masters degree in respective subject with 60% aggregate marks.
- Admissions – Based on marks obtained in the past academic records, publication and research experience the candidates will be shortlisted for written test /interview.
Application Procedure: Candidates should download the application form, complete it in all respects and send it to Admissions Office, Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal – 576104 along with a demand draft for Rs.600 drawn in favour of ‘Manipal Academy of Higher Education’ payable at Manipal/Udupi and the following enclosures:
- Attested copy of the degree certificate of qualifying examinations
- Attested copies of the marks cards of qualifying examinations
- Any other relevant documents
March 31, 2018