Duke Divinity Scholarships for US and International Students, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Duke University . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
Applications are being accepted for Duke Divinity Scholarships. 100% of M.Div., M.T.S., M.A.C.P., D.Min., and Th.D students receive some form of scholarship support.
The Duke Divinity School’s mission is to engage in spiritually disciplined and academically rigorous education in service and witness to the Triune God in the midst of the church, the academy, and the world.
The Duke University is a private research university located in Durham, North Carolina. Founded by Methodists and Quakers in the present-day town of Trinity in 1838, the school moved to Durham in 1892.
Scholarships are available for pursuing M.Div., M.T.S., M.A.C.P., D.Min., and Th.D. programme.
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
100% of students admitted to the M.Div., M.T.S., M.A.C.P., D.Min., and Th.D. receive some scholarship support.
Scholarships are open to all admitted students.
Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Scholarship and all admitted students are considered for scholarship support. Applicants receive information about Duke Divinity scholarships at the same time they receive admission decisions.
Application Process for admission
- Create a ChooseDuke account
- Work on application form
- Add recommender information
- Pay the fee and submit your application
- Submit required supplemental documents by deadline
Required Materials for All Programs
- Unofficial Transcripts: All applicants must have, at the minimum, an unofficial copy of their transcript from the college or university that granted or will grant their bachelor’s level degree.
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Program-specific materials
The application deadline is November 1, 2017.