EADA MBA Scholarship for International Students in Spain 2015 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .EADA MBA Scholarship
for spain and International Students, EADA Business School is offering MBA scholarship for Spanish and international students. Scholarship applications are available to all candidates who have successfully completed the admission process and paid 25% of the total fee of the Master programme. This scholarship covers 50% of the total programme fee. Scholarships will be applied to the last payment of the programme. The last date of submission of application is June 30, 2015.
EADA Business School in Spain.
Scholarship is awarded in the field of business administration.
Scholarship is available for pursuing MBA programme at the EADA Business School.
Scholarship applications are available to all candidates who have successfully completed the admission process and paid 25% of the total fee of the MBA programme.
Spanish and international students can apply for this scholarship
EADA will notify candidates of the results via e-mail within one month of the deadline.
Special enrolment cancelation conditions apply to scholarship applicants. Unsuccessful scholarship applicants who cancel their enrolment within 10 working days of not being awarded the scholarship will be refunded all the payment(s) made towards the programme minus an administrative fee of 300€. After 10 working days, the normal cancelation conditions will apply.
The required documentation must be received by post.
- The scholarship application form.
- A copy of the admission letter issued by EADA.
- A copy of the formal enrolment paperwork (and receipt) issued by EADA
- A letter introducing yourself and explaining why you are an outstanding candidate for the scholarship.
- A letter of recommendation from your professional background. (This recommendation must be written by someone other than the two references used during the admission process.)
- A list of other activities that you are involved in such as student associations, professional forums, sports, etc.
- A GMAT score of 700 or higher or an academic record reflecting academic excellence.
The last date of submission of application is June 30, 2015
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
Read more: Scholarships in Spain