Ecobank Graduate Trainee Program in Nigeria, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Graduate level programm(s) in the field of Banking taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
Applicants are invited to apply for Ecobank Graduate Trainee Program for International Students. The Ecobank Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program (ENG-GTP) is an exciting way to start a career in the Pan African financial institution.
The aim of the programme is to build the bank’s’ talent pool in order to raise a new generation of leaders for Ecobank.
Ecobank Nigeria Plc, commonly referred to as Ecobank Nigeria, is a commercial bank in Nigeria. It is one of the commercial banks licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the national banking regulator.
The programme is available to pursue graduate training.
The programme is awarded in the field of Banking.
The programme will cover the followings:
- Opportunity to build a career with a leading Pan-African Institution
- Reward and recognition
- Empowerment and accountability
- Opportunity to apply your creative and innovative skills
- Consistent learning and development opportunities
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants not more than 25 years old by December 2017
- Must have completed NYSC with a valid certificate
- First degree in any discipline from a reputable institution with the minimum of ‘Second Class Upper’. (Post-graduate degree will be an added advantage) Year post-NYSC experience
Applicants of all nationalities can apply for the programme.
Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Personal Information
- Additional Information
- Passport Photo
- Education Qualifications
- Employment History
The application deadline is October 31, 2017.