ECU Postgraduate Research Scholarships, Australia is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
ECU Postgraduate Research Scholarships, Australia
Edith Cowan University (ECU) is offering International Postgraduate Research Scholarship. Applicants should have completed at least four years of tertiary education study at a high level of achievement. Selection for a postgraduate research scholarship is based on academic merit and research capability within the University’s research strengths. The application deadline is 30 October 2015.
Edith Cowan University (ECU), Australia.
Scholarships are awarded in all subjects offered by the Edith Cowan University.
Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate research (PhD or Master by research) programme at Edith Cowan University.
Applicants should have completed at least four years of tertiary education study at a high level of achievement for example:
- Four year degree (e.g. Engineering or Law)
- Three year degree and one of the following:
- Honours year
- one year of a higher degree
- one year of a Masters preliminary or other qualifying programme
- Postgraduate diploma
- The awardees should also have:
- Completed a Bachelor Degree with First Class Honours, or be regarded by the ECU as having an equivalent level of attainment
- Must have their course application for study in the PhD or Master by research programme approved by ECU before being considered for an offer of a scholarship
Where an offer of a place in the course is conditional, an applicant is normally not eligible for scholarship consideration until that condition has been met.
- The intention to undertake study in a course and research topic within one of the University’s areas of research activity
- Applicants must:
- meet international student visa requirements as specified by the Department of Immigration and Citizenship, including the requirement to purchase and maintain a standard Overseas Student Health Cover policy approved by the Department of Health and Ageing
- meet all University admission requirements, including English proficiency, and be made an unconditional offer of a place in a higher degree by research (either a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Master by research)
- not currently be receiving a scholarship provided by the Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID) or have completed an AusAID scholarship within the last two years.
International students can apply for the scholarship.
Scholarship provides $27,000 per year stipend/living allowance plus tuition fees and overseas health cover paid. The scholarships provide the recipient with tuition fee and health care cover for the duration of their research degree.
Selection for a postgraduate research scholarship is based on academic merit and research capability within the University’s research strengths. Successful applicants typically have first class honours or have completed a Master degree by research with additional research output such as research publications and/or successful research grant applications and research experience.
Applicants will be advised of the outcome via email as soon as possible afterwards.
You need to follow these steps to apply for a scholarship for a Masters by Research, Professional Doctorate or Doctor of Philosophy course (Higher Degree by Research):
- Before you apply for a scholarship, you must apply for admission into a Higher Degree by Research course
- We encourage all applicants to read the Scholarship Conditions: APA, ECU-PRS and ECU Research Excellence Awards (PDF) to understand the application process, selection criteria and the requirements on them as scholarship recipients
- Complete the Scholarship Application (.DOC), including:
- Outline of your research topic
- Information on your research publications or research grants you have received: Documenting Your Research Experience (PDF)
- Academic Referees to support your scholarship application, using the PG Academic Referee Report (PDF)
The application deadline is 30 October 2015.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application