Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships in UK, 2019 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of Mathematics taught at University of Edinburgh . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: The University of Edinburgh is pleased to announce the Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships 2019.
Scholarships are available to Mathematics students of outstanding ability from countries outside the European Union for the academic session 2019-2020.
Scholarship Provider: The University of Edinburgh, founded in 1582, is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities. It is ranked 18th in the world by the 2019 QS World University Rankings.
Degree Level: The scholarships are open to study at the undergraduate level course.
Available Subject: The scholarships are available in mathematics subject.
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarships are worth either £ 1,000, £5,000 or £10,000 per year and are tenable for the duration of the programme of study, subject to satisfactory academic progress.
- A student is deemed to have made Satisfactory Progress in each year if there has been a formal School decision of either “Progress” or “Conditional Progression”, without the student needing to repeat a year. If a student does not make satisfactory progress in any one year, the award will terminate from that point onwards.
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarships are available to students from countries outside the European Union.
- Scholarships are awarded to applicants from countries outside the European Union who are accepted for full-time admission to an undergraduate degree programme offered by the School of Mathematics at the University of Edinburgh.
- The scholarship is not available to students already on programme. It is also not available to students studying Mathematics as part of a degree programme hosted by another School within the University.
- Applicants should have applied to the University of Edinburgh through the University and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) but do not need to have received an offer in order to begin the scholarship application process.
- This scholarship is competitive and based on academic merit. All applicants will be notified in April 2019.
Applicants should download the application form and send their completed entry to email@example.com.
Deadline: Midnight GMT on 31st March 2019.