The aim of the master’s course is to give the students a deeper understanding of marketing issues on the basis of well-founded marketing-specific training.
In particular, various technological developments and future trends in the development of markets are taken into account. This ensures that the students are prepared for future market requirements and that they are highly attractive from the point of view of potential employers.
Marketing has gained enormous importance in recent years. Technological developments and complex future trends require a new, modern understanding of the marketing manager’s role. Tech-savvy managers with an instinct for customers, markets, and future developments are in demand. The curriculum was developed with the support of leading companies to best prepare graduates for the labor market. Focal points of the degree program include:
• Strong focus on quantitative subjects
• Digitalized business models and industry-specific transformation
• Major changes in dynamic markets
First academic degree in economics or in a related discipline with a minimum final grade (published at www.h-brs.de/en/wiwi/marketing-msc)
• The undergraduate program must have a minimum of 210 credits (ECTS)
• The business administration modules must amount to at least 70 credits (ECTS)
• If the undergraduate degree has fewer than 210 credits, but a minimum of 180 credits, students must complete a Practical Term
• English proficiency at C1 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
You need to complete 90 credit hours to successfully obtain this degree. Please check detail of study units at https://www.h-brs.de/de/wiwi/studienangebot/master/marketing
The students will:
enables you to analyze processes and problems in business practice, to develop practical solutions to problems, and to take into account international as well as external references,
enabled to recognize the need for action in the economic environment, to define marketing-specific goals and
to develop and implement solution methods that are appropriate to the situation on a scientific basis with solid methodological knowledge.
Building on the competencies acquired in the course of the respective bachelor's degree, the three-semester master's degree provides the necessary specialist knowledge and the basic key competencies in the areas of marketing, methods, and economics.