DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company that provides services in various industries including energy, maritime, and healthcare. The company offers an international internship program in Norway for students who are interested in gaining work experience in a global setting.
The DNV GL International Internship Program in Norway is open to students from all over the world who are enrolled in a university or college program. The program lasts for six to twelve months and provides students with the opportunity to work on projects related to their field of study.
Interns are assigned a mentor who guides them through their work and helps them develop their skills. They are also given opportunities to attend training sessions and seminars to learn more about the company and the industries it serves.
The program covers travel expenses, accommodation, and a monthly stipend to cover living expenses.
Benefits of the Program
- Gain work experience in a global setting
- Develop skills and knowledge in your field of study
- Build a network of contacts in the industry
- Learn about different cultures and ways of working
- Improve your language skills
Typical areas of competences we are looking for and which are applicable in several of our Business Areas, are listed below, and we encourage you to apply:
- Marine Technology
- Hydrodynamics & Structure, Floating, Aquaculture, Construction
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Science
- Electrical Power Engineering
- Mathematics, Physics, Statistics
- Cybernetics, Robotics / Electronic
- Cyber security
- IT, software- and platform development, data science, UX and UI, front-end, back end
- Computer Science / Information Science
- Marine biology
- Risk Management, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics as well as marine biology, environmental subjects
- Health economics
- Health analytics
- Industrial Economics and Technology Management
- Business Administration / Finance / HR
If you are a fourth year master student you may also apply for the summer project. Perhaps that's a better fit for you? You can read more about it here. Make sure to apply before the application deadline!
Applications for the DNV GL International Internship Program in Norway can be submitted online. Applicants are required to provide a CV, a cover letter, and academic transcripts. Selected candidates will be invited to participate in a video interview before a final decision is made.
Applications for the program are typically open from November to January, with internships starting in August or September.
The DNV GL International Internship Program in Norway offers students a unique opportunity to gain work experience in a global setting and develop their skills in a supportive environment. The program provides benefits beyond the internship itself, including networking opportunities and language skills development.
If you are interested in pursuing an international internship in Norway, the DNV GL program is definitely worth considering.