TietoEVRY is a leading digital services and software company headquartered in Finland with a presence in more than 20 countries. TietoEVRY's International Internship Program offers an opportunity for students to gain practical work experience in the IT industry in Norway.
The International Internship Program is a paid program that runs for 8 to 12 weeks during the summer months. The program is open to students who are currently enrolled in a degree program and have completed at least two years of studies in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- Interns will work on real-world projects in TietoEVRY's offices in Norway.
- Interns will be mentored by experienced professionals who will provide guidance and support throughout the program.
- Interns will have the opportunity to network with other interns and employees from different countries and backgrounds.
Benefits of the Program
The International Internship Program provides students with the opportunity to:
- Gain practical work experience in the IT industry
- Develop their technical skills and knowledge
- Learn about different cultures and work environments
- Build their professional network
- Receive a competitive salary and benefits
Students who are interested in applying for the International Internship Program can visit TietoEVRY's website to submit their application. The application process typically involves:
- Submitting a resume and cover letter
- Completing an online assessment
- Participating in a phone or video interview
Selected candidates will be notified by email and will be required to provide additional information and documentation.
The TietoEVRY International Internship Program in Norway provides students with a unique opportunity to gain practical work experience in the IT industry, develop their skills and knowledge, and build their professional network. If you are interested in pursuing a career in the IT industry, this program is a great way to gain valuable experience and make meaningful connections.