Einhorn Oestreicher MPhil Scholarship at University of Sussex in UK, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Mphil level programm(s) in the field of History taught at University of Sussex . The deadline of the scholarship is .
The University of Sussex is offering Einhorn Oestreicher MPhil Scholarship for the year 2017. All UK, EU and international candidates are eligible to apply.
This scholarship aims to assist high achieving and highly motivated international scholars at the University of Sussex.
The University of Sussex is a leading higher education and research institution near Brighton, in the south of England. Sussex was the first of the new wave of UK universities founded in the 1960s. Its goal is to deliver teaching and learning programmes that are informed by current research, are attractive to students from all socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds, and which deliver skills for life.
Scholarships are available to pursue Master (MPhil) degree programme.
Scholarships are awarded in History (working in the field of Resistance Studies) in the School of History, Art History and Philosophy.
Scholarships of £10,000 value will be awarded.
Number of Scholarships:
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship
- All UK, EU and international candidates are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have accepted a place to study an MPhil in History (working in the field of Resistance Studies) in the School of History, Art History and Philosophy.
- Candidates must have achieved a Merit or higher on a taught Masters degree or equivalent if from an overseas institution. In exceptional circumstances, candidates will be considered with a first class honours degree or equivalent if from an overseas institution.
- Candidates must meet all the University’s general entrance requirements.
All UK, EU and international candidates are eligible to apply.
Candidates must have achieved a Merit or higher on a taught Masters degree or equivalent if from an overseas institution.
English language Requirements:
English required for postgraduate study at Sussex, depending on your chosen course. In terms of IELTS, the standard requirement is IELTS 6.5 overall, with at least 6.0 in each section.
How to Apply:
There is a two stage process to apply for the scholarship:
Stage one: Candidates may only apply for the scholarship once they have accepted a place on the MPhil in History (working in the field of Resistance Studies). Candidates should therefore apply for a place on the MPhil at least six weeks before the scholarship deadline of 31 May in order to allow sufficient time for the MPhil application to be processed. Apply here
Stage two: Once a place has been accepted on the MPhil in History candidates should complete and return the attached scholarship application form by 31 May.
The timetable is as follows:
- Scholarship application deadline: May 31, 2017.
- Decision on the successful candidate: mid-June.
- Notification of successful candidate: by 30 June
- Start date for successful candidate: September 2017.