EIT Masters Scholarships for International Students 2014 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
EIT Masters Scholarships for International Students 2014
The EIT ICT Labs Master’s Programme is a two-year full-time programme, created for you and coordinated by the EIT ICT Labs Master School Office, the central administrative body, located in Stockholm, Sweden. Admission to the programme, summer activities and general student counseling will be handled there.
EIT ICT Labs Master School is offering masters scholarships
for EU and non-EU students. Scholarships
are awarded for a two years EIT ICT Labs Master’s Programme. Applicants must have completed a Bachelor’s degree encompassing a minimum of 180 ECTS credits or equivalent academic qualifications from an internationally recognized university. Students that complete the Master’s programme in ICT innovation will receive a double degree from both universities in their individual study plan. They also earn our EIT ICT Labs certificate, documenting the EIT ICT Labs specific learning outcomes. The application deadline is 1st February, 2014 for the first period.
- Scholarships are awarded in ICT innovation.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing master programme.
Applicants must have completed a Bachelor’s degree encompassing a minimum of 180 ECTS credits or equivalent academic qualifications from an internationally recognized university. Students in their final year of undergraduate education may also apply and if qualified, receive a conditional acceptance. If you have not completed your studies, please include a written statement from the degree administration office (or equivalent department), confirming that you are enrolled in the final year of your education and giving your expected completion date. If you receive a conditional offer, you should present your degree certificate to your entry university before enrollment at the latest. Applicants following longer technical programmes and who have completed courses equivalent to an amount of 180 ECTS, will be considered on a case-by-case basis. -Language requirements: Proof of English language proficiency.
Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 1st February, 2014 for the first period.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
- EU (EU-member state citizens and citizens from Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) or Non-EU students can apply for these masters scholarships.
- Limited numbers of scholarships will be offered.
- Scholarships will be awarded for two years masters program.
- Master scholarships will include following benefits for EU students: -Tuition fees are waived -A one-time travel and installation support of up to 3000 € is provided -EIT ICT Labs Master School covers the costs related to events integrated in the curriculum, e.g. Kick-off and summer schools. Scholarship possibility: Excellent students can be nominated for a monthly allowance of 500 €. For Non-EU students: Excellent students can be nominated for a scholarship including coverage of the tuition fees, one-time travel and installation support of up to 3000 € and a monthly allowance of up to 1000 €.
- The ranking is based on a total evaluation of the following criteria: -Suitability of acquired bachelor degree for intended study program -Academic excellence (Quality and recognition of home university, Study success) -Entrepreneurial excellence -Innovative potential
- For the first application period, the results will be communicated in April.
- The mode of applying is online.