Emerging Market Entrance awards - Brock University Canada is open for Selected Countries . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Brock University . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Emerging Market Entrance awards - Brock University Canada is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Brock University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
Brock University will provide the award amount of $1,000-$4,000 for which the student is eligible in the first year of study.
Students will automatically receive the award if they are citizens of: Bangladesh, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia; Kenya; Malaysia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine or Vietnam, Bhutan, Costa Rica, Curacao, Brunei, Mexico, Mauritius and Nepal.
Students must have to complete the language requirements given below:
- IELTS-overall 6.5, no band below 6.0
- TOEFL (destination code: 0895)-overall 88, with a minimum 21 on speaking and 21 on writing
- CAEL-overall 70, no other band score under 60
- PTE 58
- YELT-overall category of 1 or 2
- Completion of the International Baccalaureate Diploma where English was the language of instruction
- A minimum of three years of full-time study where the primary language of instruction and evaluation was English, with acceptable grades in English and other humanities/social science secondary school courses.
- IELP Level 5 Successful completion of Level 5 of the Brock Intensive English Language program
- CAE (A1 Advanced) 176 minimum score
- CPE (C2 Proficiency) 176 minimum score
To apply for the program, aspirants will have to take admission in the undergraduate degree at the university.
Achievement Scholarships for International Undergraduate Students: Engineering and Information Technology, University of Technology Sydney
CU Merit-Based Graduate Business awards, 2020-21