Endowed Special Scholarships at Golden Gate University in USA, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Golden Gate University . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
Golden Gate University is pleased to announce the availability Endowed Special Scholarships for Fall 2017 term. Scholarship amounts can range from $750 to $2,000 per term and are awarded for the duration of the student’s program.
Golden Gate University is a private, nonprofit, nonsectarian, coeducational university located in the Financial District of downtown San Francisco, California.
Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship amounts can range from $750 to $2,000 per term and are awarded for the duration of the student’s program.
To be eligible for endowed scholarships, students must be continuously enrolled at least half-time (4 units) each term. Students may only receive one Golden Gate University scholarship, grant, or discount per term.
Endowed scholarships are open to both domestic and international students, as indicated by the endowed scholarship’s criteria.
When completing the application, students may apply for one or more scholarship. Applications must be submitted to the Financial Aid Office electronically by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.To apply for a special scholarship, you must
- Complete a 2017-2018 FAFSA (Domestic students only), school code 001205
- Attach a personal statement (single spaced, not to exceed two typed pages) addressing the following:
- Describe your financial need.
- Describe your academic achievements.
- Describe any special circumstances you would like the scholarship committee to consider when reviewing your application.
- Please make sure to type your Full Name on the top right hand corner of each page.
- Attach a Scholarship Essay (single spaced, not to exceed two typed pages)
- In the scholarship essay, address the specific criteria for the scholarship you wish to apply to.
- Please make sure to label each separate essay, accordingly and print your Full Name on the top right hand corner of each page.
- Attach a Resume which includes a summary of your work, school and extracurricular activities
- Submit completed application by e-mail to finaid-at-ggu.edu.
The application deadline is August 11, 2017.