ENS International Selection Scholarships, France is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
ENS International Selection Scholarships, France
Each year, École Normale Supérieure (ENS) organizes an international selection allowing the most promising international students, either in Science or in Arts & Humanities, to follow a two or three-year Masters Degree at the University.
École Normale Supérieure in Paris, France
Eligible Masters Courses in Science or Arts & Humanities
• Candidates must not be after their 25th birthday on December 1st.
• Candidates must not have applied to the International Selection before.
• Candidates must not have lived in France more than 10 months during the academic year of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) nor the previous year.
• Candidates must justify at least one year of undergraduate studies awarded by a foreign university during the calendar year preceding the start of applications.
• Candidates justify at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university, on the 1stof September following admission.
On rare occasions, the Director of ENS may authorize applications from candidates whose academic background is non-standard.
International students from all geographical backgrounds and from all disciplines.
Monthly grant of 1,000 Euros for two or three years.
Application Procedure for ENS International Selection Scholarships, France
Online applications are open from 1 December 2015 to 1 February 2016. Candidates whose applications are selected will be asked to come to Paris for written and oral examinations in July.
It is important to read the International Selection FAQ and visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Deadline: 1 Feb 2016 (annual)
Study in: France
Course starts September 2016
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.ens.fr/admission/selection-internationale/?lang=en
More about ENS International Selection Scholarships, France
The École normale supérieure (French pronunciation: [ekɔl nɔʁmal sypeʁjœʁ]; also known as Normale sup’, ENS Ulm, ENS Paris and most often just as ENS) is a French grande école (higher education establishment outside the framework of the public university system). It was initially conceived during the French Revolution and was intended to provide the Republic with a new body ofprofessors, trained in the critical spirit and secular values of the Enlightenment.