EU Transition Awards - University College Birmingham, England 2022 is open for European Union Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University College Birmingham . The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
Following the UK’s departure from the EU, the UK Government announced on 23 June 2020 that EU students commencing their studies in the academic year 2021/22 will be classified as international students. As such, EU students will no longer be eligible to pay UK fee status or have access to funding through the Student Loans Company.
At University College Birmingham, we would like to support our EU applicants through this transition, therefore, we are offering an automatic EU Transition Award to all eligible EU students who start their studies at UCB in September 2021 or February 2022.
This award will bring students’ fees in line with those paid by UK students. Therefore, EU students applying for undergraduate courses will pay £9,250.00 and for postgraduate courses £8,000.00.
UCB’s Transition Award will only be available for students applying for entry in September 2021 and February 2022 and will last for the full duration of your course and will apply to full time courses at UCB including FdA/FdSc, BA/BSc, Top-ups and postgraduate cour
EU Transition Awards - University College Birmingham, England 2022 is available to undertake Undergraduate, Postgraduate level programs at University College Birmingham.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden.
To be eligible for the award students need to be permanent residents of an EU country and have an offer to start an undergraduate or postgraduate taught course at University College Birmingham in September 2021 or February 2022. The student also must be an EU applicant that has been classified by the University as an international student for 2021/22 entry fees purposes.
The following countries are eligible for the award:
- Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden.
There is no formal application for this scholarship. All offer holders will be considered against the stated criteria and, if successful, the award will be paid in the form of a tuition fee discount.
Final decisions on the eligibility of applicants and allocation of scholarships will be made by the University College Birmingham admissions team.
- Applicants need to apply to UCB using its official application portal. The scholarship does not require a separate application. Eligible students will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Identity proof
- Academic transcripts
- Citizenship proof
- Valid passport
- Medical certificate
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have a high school graduation certificate or a relevant diploma degree to get entry into an undergraduate program at UCB.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE – 42
- TOEFL IBT – 55
- TOEIC – 605
- C1 – 160
- C2 -1 60