European Countries 15 PhD Positions in Marie Curie ITN Project PERFORM 2018 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: PERFORM, a Marie Sklodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network (ITN offer fifteen (15) PhD positions in five European countries. PhD candidates will get a unique international, interdisciplinary and inter-sectoral training in scientific and transferable skills by distinguished leaders from academia and industry.
Fifteen fully funded research positions to develop and hone skills that are key to being a successful and innovative researcher.
The overall goal of PERFORM is to establish a European training network to prepare the next generation of Digital Retail Managers.
Degree Level: These positions are available to pursue PhD programme.
Available Subject: These positions are awarded in the following fields:
- PhD 1: Transformation Paths of Established Business Models towards Digital Retail (Linneaus University)
- PhD 2: A road-mapping Tool for Sustainable Business Model Development in Digital Retail (Linneaus University)
- PhD 3: Compliance Monitoring Legal Risks for Digital Retail (Johannes Kepler University)
- PhD 4: Psychological Determinants of Dynamic Channel Selection in the Context of Digital Retail (Johannes Kepler University)
- PhD 5: Analysing In-Store Retail Experience (University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria)
- PhD 6: Conversion Optimisation Technique along the Customer Journey (University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria)
- PhD 7: Digital Retail Technology for Small and Medium Retailers (Dublin City University)
- PhD 8: Technologies for Integrated Digital Retail Systems (Dublin City University)
- PhD 9: Demand Shaping Strategies in Omni-channel Retailing (TU Eindhoven)
- PhD 10: Last Mile Delivery Methods using Smart Logistics Concepts in Omni-channel Retailing (TU Eindhoven)
- PhD 11: Big Data Opportunities for Enhanced Digital Retail Business Processes (Raiffeisenlandesbank Oberösterreich AG)
- PhD 12: Digital Retail Reference Scorecard and Visualization (Dublin City University)
- PhD 13: Recommender Systems for a Connected Customer Journey (AWS-Institut)
- PhD 14: Using Mixed Reality for Enhanced Product Experience (AWS-Institut)
- PhD 15: Innovative Payment Paths for Digital RetailRaiffeisenlandesbank Oberösterreich AG
Scholarship Benefits: These positions will cover the followings:
- These ESR enrollments are under very attractive employment conditions and competitive salaries offered in Marie Curie Innovative Training Networks. Fellows will be offered a full-time, fixed-term employment contract for a period of 36 months.
- The selected ESRs will join top-class research groups and have the unique opportunity to pursue a career in digital retail. Working in this ambitious research project will provide a very strong joint multidisciplinary research training program and should lead the ESRs to the successful completion of a PhD. The mobility among five EU countries and 14 institutions provides fellows with the opportunity to undertake secondments, company visits and training in a multidisciplinary environment which will lead to extensive experience in the promising field digital retail.
Eligible Nationalities: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible for these positions.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Applicants must have a Master’s degree in the wider field of Digital Retail.
- Applicants have to be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers (i.e. applicants must have obtained their qualifying Master’s (or equivalent) degree within the past four years at the time of recruitment).
- Applicants can be of any nationality but are required to undertake trans-national mobility (i.e. move from another country) when taking up the appointment. At the moment of selection, the researcher must not have resided or carried out his/her main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of the host organization for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to their recruitment. Short stays, such as holidays are not taken into account.
- Applicants have to demonstrate they are able to understand and express themselves in both written and spoken English,
- Applicants must not have been awarded a PhD yet.
English Language Requirements: Applicants have to demonstrate they are able to understand and express themselves in both written and spoken English.
Application Procedure: Applicants can apply via email.
- A motivation letter,
- A CV
- Master’s degree transcripts, and
- Any other relevant documents
Deadline: February 8, 2018