Excellence Maria Rosa Culell Scholarships in Spain 2015 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .Excellence Maria Rosa Culell Scholarships,
Applications are invited for Maria Rosa Culell Scholarships for Excellence at St. Peter’s School. Scholarships are available to study PreU-1 and PreU-2 (1st and 2nd Bachilerato). To be eligible for these scholarships, applicants will have finished 4th ESO during the 2014-15 school year and show academic promise and have an excellent GPA (grade point average) in 3rd and 4th ESO endorsed by a personal portfolio. The last date of submission of application is 30th May, 2015
St. Peter’s School in Spain.
Scholarships are awarded for studying the subjects offered by the St. Peter’s School.
Scholarships are available to study PreU-1 and PreU-2 (1st and 2nd Bachilerato) at St. Peter’s School.
To be eligible for one of the two scholarships St. Peter’s School is offering this year, applicants will:
- have finished 4th ESO during the 2014-15 school year.
- show academic promise and have an excellent GPA (grade point average) in 3rd and 4th ESO endorsed by a personal portfolio.
- be able to demonstrate a high level of English (B2).
- be in need of financial support (as demonstrated by the previous year’s tax declaration).
Domestic and international students can apply for these scholarships.
What does it cover:
The Scholarship for Excellence is a grant awarded to two students to study PreU-1 and PreU-2 (1st and 2nd Bachilerato). Therefore, they will attend the whole school year and participate in all academic activities at no cost to them or their families. Fees for external examinations, after school activities, trips or other non academic activities are excluded from the grant.
These grants are merit-based and aim to support those students who have excellent academic and non-academic achievements.
Shortlisted applicants will receive provisional personal notification before 13th June 2015. Once they receive this notification, they must submit their academic records including the final grades for 4th ESO before 27th June 2015. The Scholarship Committee will announce their final decision before 30th
June 2015 on St. Peter’s School’s website.
Applicants must submit the following documentation before the 30th May 2015 to St. Peter’s School Main Office in person or by registered mail:
- Completed application form.
- Academic records of their ESO studies to the date of the application.
- Letter of reference from the head teacher, tutor or a specialised teacher of the school where they have studied ESO.
- Copy of the tax declaration for the previous year or a certificate of annual income.
The last date of submission of application is 30th May, 2015
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
Read more: Scholarships in Spain