Excellence Scholarships Announced at University of Bolton for 2016-17 is open for . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Bolton . The deadline of the scholarship is .
The University of Bolton is offering scholarships for master’s students for the 2016/2017 academic year. These scholarships are open to UK, EU and international students.
The aim of the Masters Taught Excellence Scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students from UK, EU or any nationality.
The University of Bolton is a public university in Bolton, Greater Manchester, England. It has approximately 14,000 students across all sites and courses, with 700 academic and professional staff.
Applicants must have been awarded a First-Class Honours Degree (or equivalent) from a UK or EU institution.
Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time taught master’s programme.
Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the University of Bolton.
Up to £1,500 will be paid towards their tuition fees.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
In order to apply applicants will need to demonstrate that:
- Applicants have successfully been awarded a 1st Class Honours degree from a UK or EU institution
- Applicants must be studying a full-time 180 credit Masters (taught) course at University of Bolton. PGCE/Cert Ed courses are not eligible courses for this award
- Applicants must not be in receipt of any other award from the university
- Applicants must not be in receipt of any other kind of sponsorship towards your tuition fees for example from an employer
- The course of study must have commenced in September 2017 or later
Scholarships are open to UK, EU and international students.
College Admission Requirement
: Applicants must have been awarded a First-Class Honours Degree (or equivalent) from a UK or EU institution.
English Language Requirements:
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is by post or electronically. Please provide the following documentary evidence: Evidence of their degree qualification confirming they have successfully achieved a 1st Class Honours Degree from a UK or EU institution.
Scholarship Application Form
The deadline for applications for courses commencing September 2016 is 31 October 2016.