Excellence Scholarships for Postgraduate level at Griffith University in Australia is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .Excellence Scholarships
for postgraduate coursework Program, Griffith University is offering international excellence scholarships for undertaking postgraduate coursework programme during the academic year 2015-2016. These scholarships are valued at $3,000 in total. Two tuition payments of $1,500 will be made towards each receipts’ tuition fees in the first and second semester of the first year of their program. Applications for Semester 1 entry close on 30 November and for Semester 2 entry close on 30 April.
Griffith University in Australia.
Scholarships are awarded in all subjects available at the Griffith University.
Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate coursework programme at Griffith University in Australia.
- Outstanding international students applying for postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University.
- have a minimum GPA in undergraduate studies of 3. 0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- have applied to Griffith University and satisfy all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of your previous studies and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s postgraduate entry requirement.
Citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand can apply for these scholarships.
What does it cover:
Griffith International Postgraduate Coursework Excellence Scholarships are valued at $3,000 in total (Two tuition payments of $1,500) towards tuition fees.
Applicant must provide:
- a certified/attested true copy of supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit as outlined in Eligibility section.
- two letters of reference addressing demonstrated academic ability, leadership and personal character.
- a personal statement which includes why the applicant has applied for the scholarship, the selected program of study at Griffin University, and other information they feel strengths their application for the scholarship.
Students will be notified by end of December for Semester 1 and by end of May for Semester 2 entry.
Applications should be submitted via post.
Applications for Semester 1 entry close 30 November (January or February commencement). Applications for Semester 2 entry close 30 April (July commencement).
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
Read more: Study in Australia