External Scholarships at Princess Nourah Bint Abdulrahman University, Saudi Arabia 2022-23 is open for International Students, Women Students . The scholarship allows Bachelor level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Princess Nourah Bint Abdulrahman University. The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
The selected students will be provided a yearly amount of 14,000 or 18,000 SAR paid in 7000 or 9,000 SAR installments per term for Humanities’ or Science majors of the bachelor’s degree at PNU.
The application must be submitted within specified dates to be announced on the Deanship of Admissions and Registration page on the university website.
Apply electronically by a link activated during submission period that is announced.
all the required documents are submitted by the link with PDF-JPEG form and send it.
Required documents to apply for studying by external scholarship:
- The high school certificate or that equates it with the marks record certified from cultural mission of Saudi Arabia in the country of issuance of the certificate and translate them into Arabic language.
- Certificate of good conduct in the event that this is not possible, at least two recommendations from known parties in the applicant's country be submitted.
- Valid passport for the applicant.
- Approval paper from applicant's country to study in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Valid Police clearance certificate.
- Medical report issued before applying (max 3 months).
- With the need to bring the original documents mentioned above after your acceptance for check conformance of documents.
Upon completion of the application, the applicant shall be given a special number (application number) to keep on, follow and modify it.
The applicant shall be responsible for maintaining the application number granted to it upon completion of the application for entry, follow-up and amendment during the submission period.
To inquire about the status of the application, it is possible through the application number and the registered ID number (passport) and to view the included note.
After closing the submission link, the Scholarship Department will complete the admissions process according to the instructions of the Ministry of Education, and will be notified accordingly. The applicant will be notified after the arrival of their finally acceptance from the Ministry of Education through e-mails and telephone calls.