Faculty of Medical Sciences International Masters Excellence Scholarship at Newcastle University in UK, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of Genetics, Epidemiology, Ageing and Health, Animal Behaviour, Immunobiology, Molecular Microbiology taught at Newcastle University . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Newcastle University is inviting applications for Faculty of Medical Sciences International Masters Excellence Scholarship for September 2017 start. The scholarship is available to pursue postgraduate programme.
The aim of the scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
Newcastle University is a public research university located in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North-East of England.
These scholarships are available to pursue postgraduate programme.
: These scholarships will be awarded in the following fields:
- Ageing and Health
- Animal Behaviour
- Biotechnology and Business Enterprise
- Cardiovascular Science in Health and Disease
- Evolution and Human Behaviour
- Medical Genetics
- Medical and Molecular Biosciences
- Mitochondrial Biology and Medicine
- Molecular Microbiology
- Musculoskeletal ageing (CIMA)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine
- Systems Biology
- Translational Medicine and Therapeutics
- Medical Sciences
Scholarship of £1,500 value will be awarded.
Number of Scholarships:
Applicants can only apply and be considered for a Faculty of Medical Sciences International Masters Excellence scholarship after they have been offered a place to study on their degree course and have been assessed as international for fees purposes. They must also be:
- Registered at Newcastle University for the 2017/18 academic year
- Registered for one of the following eligible courses
- Wholly or partially self-financing
- Defined as ‘international’ for fee purposes
- Registered to study at Newcastle University city centre campus
- Students new to the University and not those transferring or repeating courses.
International applicants except EU are eligible for these Scholarships.
Academic offer holders on an eligible course who have been assessed as international for fees purposes will be invited to apply for the Faculty of Medical Sciences International Masters Excellence Scholarship.
The Application Deadline is May 31, 2017.