Faculty of Science and Engineering Scholarships at University of Limerick in Ireland, 2017-2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Chemical Engineering, Software Engineering, Architecture, Applied Physics, Computer Engineering taught at University of Limerick . The deadline of the scholarship is .
The University of Limerick is offering a number of generous merit-based Faculty of Science and Engineering Scholarships to study in Ireland for 2017-2018 academic year. Non-EU students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
As a leading Irish Business School in a public university system, KBS is committed to excellence in teaching, and to fostering knowledge and understanding of business and society within a diverse, research active and socially engaged environment.
Scholarships are available to pursue master degree programme.
Scholarships are available for the following programmes:
- MSc in Applied Physics
- Grad Dip/MTech Computer Aided Engineering Product Design
- Grad Dip Chemical Engineering
- MEng Computer & Communications Systems
- MSc Mathematical Modelling
- Grad Dip/MEng Computer Engineering
- MEng Information & Network Security
- MSc/MA Interactive Media
- MSc Software Engineering
- MSc Biomedical Device Materials
- MEng Advanced Engineering Materials
- Master of Architecture
- MEng Mechatronics
- MSc Game Design and Development
- MSc/MA Art and Technology
- MSc Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Aeronautical Engineering
Eligible postgraduate students will be awarded a 50% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of their programme.
Number of Scholarships:
A number of generous merit-based scholarships are available.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
A number of generous merit-based scholarships are available to full-time non-EU postgraduate students in the Faculty of Science and Engineering for the 2017/8 academic year. Eligible postgraduate students will be awarded a 50% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of their programme.
Non-EU students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
The mode of application is online for each the scholarship.
What to Include With Your Application:
- Qualification transcripts and certificates
- English language qualification if English is not your first language
- Certified English translations of your transcripts/certificates where the originals are in a language other than English.
- A copy of your birth certificate (long document)
Scholarship is open for 2017-2018 academic year.