FELU MBA Scholarships at University of Ljubljana in Slovenia, 2018-2019 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows MBA level programm(s) in the field of Business Administration taught at University of Ljubljana . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The University of Ljubljana is inviting applications for FELU MBA Scholarships. Scholarships are open to international students for pursuing MBA programme.
FELU encourages and supports applicants with outstanding track record and those with a drive and ambition to create new innovative business opportunities while contributing to the FELU brand in the Region.
The University of Ljubljana is the oldest and largest university in Slovenia. With over 63,000 enrolled undergraduate and graduate students, it is among the largest universities in Europe.
Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
Scholarships are awarded in the field of Business Administration.
Due to the limited number of places available in the MBA programme, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- At least three years of meaningful working experience (middle to top management);
- Proficiency in English;
- Successfully finished undergraduate education.
Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Entrance requirement: Any candidates with at least three years of meaningful working experience (middle to top management). Be proficient in English and have successfully finished undergraduate education.
In applications candidates must also:
- Fulfil the online registration form;
- Fulfil and provide the FELU MBA application form;
- Provide all the certificates which show that the above mentioned criteria have been fulfilled;
- Display outstanding academic qualifications, leadership experience, international impact;
- Write a short motivation letter; and
- Successfully undertake an in-depth interview.
- STEP 1: Filling the Registration and Application Form
- STEP 2: Individual Interview
- STEP 3: Scholarship Results
- STEP 4: Enrolment
The application deadline is September 30, 2017.