FOODPANDA Singapore Scholarship Competition 2016-2017 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
FOODPANDA Singapore Scholarship Competition 2016-2017
FOODPANDA Singapore is offering the scholarship for local and international university students. The scholarship is open to applicants for all years and fields of study in tertiary institutions in Singapore. FOODPANDA Singapore Scholarship aims to assist high achieving and highly motivated local and international university students. FOODPANDA is a leading mobile and online food ordering marketplace, currently available in 40 countries across 5 continents. Applicants should be full-time students enrolled for academic-year 2016 in one of the universities in Singapore.
- FOODPANDA scholarship is open to applicants for all years and fields of study in tertiary institutions in Singapore.
- cholarship is offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Scholarship includes:
- A one-off sponsorship of tuition fees of up to S$3,000
- Summer internship at the FOODPANDA Singapore corporate office
- FOODPANDA voucher of S$30,00 to the first 100 complete submissions regardless of the outcome. All other participants will receive a 30% discount on their FOODPANDA
Scholarship can be taken in Singapore
Eligibility Criteria: The criterion is
- Applicants should be full-time students enrolled for academic-year 2016 in one of the universities in Singapore
- Applicants must be based in Singapore at the time of applying
- Applicants will be required to send a marketing plan
- Enter as individual or as a team. Prize money will be divided amongst members of the team
- Foodpanda employees and their family members are not eligible for the scholarship
Eligible Nationalities: Local and international University students in Singapore can apply.
Entrance Requirement: Applicants should be full-time students enrolled for academic-year 2016 in one of the universities in Singapore.
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Documents Requirements: Please submit the following documents in PDF-format:
- Complete the application form
- Proof of enrollment for academic-year 2016 (2015/16 and/or 2016/17)
- Latest academic record
- Marketing plan strategy
- Send application via email
Application Procedure: Candidates are invited to download the application form and to send them via email together with the requested supporting documents to scholarship-at-foodpanda.sg.
Deadline: The deadline for the entry submission is Friday 16th September.