For Australians Only Robertson Scholars Leadership Program for Undergraduate at UNSW 2019 is open for . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: The University of New South Wales (UNSW) is offering the scholarship for undergraduate students to study in Australia. This scholarship is available to Australian citizens only.
This Scholarship seeks students who have demonstrated the outstanding potential to become great leaders and play significant and impactful roles in their communities and society, today and in the future.
The University of New South Wales is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching universities.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue an undergraduate degree.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: Full tuition fee
Eligible Nationalities: The scholarship is available to Australian students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Australian Year 12 students need to apply via the process managed by UNSW, using the application form here. Applications will close 1 December 2018. You will also be required to provide:
- A certified copy of birth certificate and proof of Australian citizenship or permanent residency
- Certified copies of your academic results to date
- One academic reference
- One personal reference
- Personal Details
- Leadership Profile – Record of prior leadership experience
- Year 12 subjects and trial results
- Application Questions*
- Further Attachments: Birth Certificate/Proof of Citizenship, Year 11 and 12 results
- Letters of Recommendation (One ‘Mentor Recommendation’ and one ‘Academic Recommendation’) *Application questions are intended to evaluate whether applicants possess the four traits which the program seeks to identify and foster in potential applicants: Purposeful leadership, Intellectual Curiosity, Strength of Character, Collaborative Spirit.
Application Deadline: December 01, 2018