For Canadian Students Dr. Gary McPherson Leadership Scholarship at University of Edmonton in Canada 2019 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
The University of Edmonton is offering Dr.Gary McPherson leadership scholarship for Canadian students. The recipient must have been enrolled full-time in the current academic year and be living in Alberta.
This scholarship recognizes students who have demonstrated outstanding leadership, especially in the area of disability, and/or initiative to improve the conditions and lives of others.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for the graduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is available for all disciplines of academic study
Scholarship Award: $2,000 each will be awarded annually.
Eligible Countries: Canadian students
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Canadian citizen, Permanent Resident or Protected Person (visa students are not eligible),
- Be an Alberta resident, and to be considered an Alberta resident one of the following conditions must apply: –
one parent or legal guardian has maintained the permanent residence in Canada for at least twelve (12) consecutive months immediately prior to commencing post-secondary studies and be residing in Alberta, or –
- Alberta is the last place the student has lived for twelve (12) consecutive months immediately prior to commencing post-secondary studies, or – was married to an Alberta resident immediately prior to commencing post-secondary studies.
- Be enrolled full-time in a post-secondary program: undergraduate, professional, graduate, apprenticeship, diploma or certificate program at a designated Alberta institution in the year of nomination, and
- Have shown outstanding leadership, especially in the area of disability, and/or initiative to improve the lives of other people while attending a post-secondary institution in Alberta.
Language Requirements: The applicants must be fluent in English.
Application Procedure: Include with your completed application:
- A resume highlighting your leadership involvement and other activities related to improving the lives of other people,
• a related letter of reference, and
• an essay of up to a maximum of 1,000 words – please refer to page 2 of the application for details.
: January 25, 2019