For Irish Students Only UCD Access and Lifelong Learning Undergraduate Scholarships 2019 is open for . The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Bachelor level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: Applications are invited for Opportunity Scholarships UCD for the academic year 2018-19. Students from Ireland are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The overarching purpose of Access & Lifelong Learning (ALL) is to be the ‘bridge to inclusion’ offering connections, engagement and building relationships between communities that are ‘distant’ from higher education, and the University community.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate degree programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: Scholarships are valued at €1,500 per annum for the normal duration of the scholar’s programme of study. Scholarships will be paid in two instalments each year at the end of September/early October and at the end of January. The scholarship package also includes:
– Dedicated Welcome Programme
– Programme of academic workshops and seminars
– Dedicated personal support offered by a team of experts
– The support of a peer mentoring network
– Leadership training programmes, networking and development opportunities.
Eligible Nationalities: Students from Ireland are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The undergraduate Scholarships are open to new entrants to UCD (first years) who have accepted an offer to study in UCD. Applicants must be entering a full-time undergraduate programme of study.
Please note this scholarship is for undergraduate students from the following groups:
– HEAR students
– DARE students
– Students with a Disability
– First time Matures
– Incoming Access Student 2018/19
– Students who have successfully completed a UCD Access Programme
– QQI-FETs (Further education award holders)
– Irish Travellers
– Lone parents who are in receipt of a means-tested social welfare payment
– Ethnic minorities
– Refugees, those with leave to remain and asylum seekers
Application procedure: The mode of application is online.
Deadline: September 21, 2018