For US Citizens Only Florence Gould –Pasteur Foundation Postdoctoral Fellowship 2018 France is open for . The scholarship allows Post Doctorate level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarships Description: Florence Gould Foundation is offering one Pasteur Foundation Postdoctoral Fellowship for the year 2018. This fellowship is available to young US scientists who desire to continue their scientific training and pursue their research interests with a long-term research commitment in a laboratory of the Institut Pasteur (IP) in Paris.
Scholarship Provider: Established in 1993, the Florence Gould Foundation is devoted to French-American exchange and friendship. Since 2002, The Florence Gould Foundation has been a committed partner to the Pasteur Foundation, serving as a pioneer funder of the Pasteur Foundation’s Post-Doctoral Fellowship Program. The Institut Pasteur is a private, non-profit foundation. Its mission is to help prevent and treat diseases, mainly those of infectious origin, through research, teaching, and public health initiatives.
Degree Level: Fellowship is available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
Available Subject: In 2018, the Florence Gould Foundation awards one postdoctoral fellowship to young US scientists who desire to continue their scientific training and pursue their research interests with a long-term research commitment in a laboratory of the Institut Pasteur (IP) in Paris.
Scholarship benefits: Fellowship net income is 2,850 €/month. It corresponds to a gross salary of around 3,750 €/month, the difference is for covering social benefits (national health care, health insurance, retirement and unemployment).
Eligible nationalities: This fellowship is available to US citizens.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants for a Pasteur-Gould Foundation Fellowship must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be citizens at the time of application
- Applicants should have identified their host laboratory on the IP campus in Paris before The Pasteur Foundation program does not consider applications without a host lab
- Candidates must have completed their PhD prior to taking up the postdoctoral award. Applications submitted prior to the defence of the PhD research will be considered. In general, fellows should have received their PhD within the last 4 years in order to qualify for a Fellowship
- Applications from Post-doctoral fellows already working in France at the time of application will not be given first priority
- The host IP laboratory can only endorse one application per session, and fellowships will not be awarded to the same laboratory in two consecutive calls for candidates.
- The proposed research program must be achievable within the three-year funding.
Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the university.
Application Procedure: The documents listed below should be e-mailed in one single PDF file.
- Completed Pasteur-Gould Foundation Application form
- Presentation letter from the host IP lab head
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s passport or ID (pages showing your photograph, identification and citizenship)
September 10, 2018