Foundation Academic Merit Scholarships, UK 2016 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Foundation Academic Merit Scholarships, UK 2016
University of Birmingham is pleased to offer foundation academic merit scholarships for undergraduates starting in September 2016. Applicants from all around the world are eligible to apply for these scholarships. The main objective of the university is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible to changing needs of the students. Birmingham is constantly developing and evolving in its desire to become a leading global university. This is being achieved through their enhanced research power and reach; the distinctiveness of their exceptional student experience; the breadth and depth of their academic portfolio; their size and the extent of their global networks. In order to undertake a programme of study here at the University, applicants will need to demonstrate that a suitable level of English proficiency. They can demonstrate their level of English with IELTS/TOEFL/PTE or alternative qualifications.
- Scholarship is awarded for undergraduate programme.
- Scholarship is available learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- The Academic Merit Scholarship award is for £3,000 towards tuition fees for the one year full-time Foundation programme at the University, starting in September 2016.
To be eligible to apply for an Academic Merit Scholarship, applicants must meet the conditions below:
- Candidates should have accepted their Foundation offer from the university and have submitted a scholarship application by 30 June 2016
- Candidates should not be in receipt of any other internal or external scholarship, funding or sponsorship.
- Meet the academic conditions of your offer to the programme.
- Start their studies at the University in September 2016
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee payment, and should be able to fund the remaining costs of your studies at Birmingham from other sources.
Eligible Nationalities: Applicants from all around the world are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Candidates should have accepted their Foundation offer from the university and have submitted a scholarship application by 30 June 2016.
English language Requirements:
- In order to undertake a programme of study here at the University, applicants will need to demonstrate that a suitable level of English proficiency. They can demonstrate their level of English with IELTS/TOEFL/PTE or alternative qualifications. The sections below will tell them what grades they need in these qualifications for the subject area they want to study. Please note that English tests/qualifications normally need to have been taken within two years of the start date of their programme.
The online application form includes general questions about your academic background and includes short, essay-style questions (250 word limit) about academic and extra-curricular achievement. Students who firmly accept their offer will be eligible, shortlisted on the basis of academic merit and selected based on their answers to the essay-style questions.
- The mode of application is online.
- The deadline for applications to the scholarship is 30 June 2016.