FPI Field Courses Scholarships for International Students, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
Applicants are invited to apply for FPI Field Courses Scholarships programme. These scholarships are available for the applicants from all over the world.
The aim of the scholarships is to encourage the study of field courses
Field Project International research programs focus on the nonhuman primates at the field site and approach this research from a variety of perspectives.
These scholarships are available to pursue field courses.
These scholarships are awarded in any FPI course (we intend to offer this scholarship to one student per course).
These scholarships will cover the full course fee.
Numbers of Scholarships:
Two scholarships are available.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- All applicants must be at least 18 years old at the time of attending the course.
- FPI offers two scholarships per course. One scholarship is awarded to an individual regardless of age, nationality, socioeconomic status, religion, or any other aspect of an individual’s personal identity. The second scholarship is awarded to an individual with nationality and current residence in the country where each field course is taking place.
- FPI offers multiple courses per summer or winter session. Per session, you are allowed to submit a maximum of two scholarship applications to separate courses, and your essays must be distinct. Please also note that you are only able to receive one scholarship per session.
- Essays must be written in English.
- Essays must not exceed 1000 words.
- All essays are checked for plagiarism. If we detect plagiarism in any part of your application you will be disqualified from the competition.
Applicants of all nationalities can apply for these scholarships.
Applicants can apply via online mode.
- To complete a scholarship application you will need to have your written essay and electronic copies of proof of citizenship and proof of current residence.
- You do not need to complete a normal course registration when applying for a scholarship, just the scholarship application. However, if you are planning to attend the field course even if you do not receive a scholarship we recommend completing a course registration since there is no other way to reserve your space. If you have registered for a course, and then you win a scholarship, your course down payment would be refunded to you.
- Each candidate must demonstrate at least average competence in written and spoken English, as instruction on the course will be provided in English. This having been said, many non-native English speakers have successfully attended our courses in the past. If any of the instructions below are confusing to you, please do not hesitate to contact us at info [at]fieldprojects.org.
- All residencies and citizenships must be proven at the time of the application in order to be considered for a particular scholarship.
The application deadline is October 15, 2017.