France Paris-Sud University International Scholarships 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters, PhD level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: International Scholarships are invited to enrol at Paris-Sud University at Master or PhD level with Eiffel scholarships.
About University: The University of Paris-Sud, also known as the University of Paris XI, is a French university distributed among several campuses in the southern suburbs of Paris including Orsay, Cachan, Châtenay-Malabry, Sceaux and Kremlin-Bicêtre campuses.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Masters and PhD programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: International students willing to study at Paris-Sud University can apply for the Paris-Saclay scholarship and to the Eiffel scholarship to cover their living costs.
Eligible Nationalities: International students are eligible to apply.
- Doctoral scholarship: foreign students under 35 years pursuing a PhD under co-supervision, all fields in Paris-Sud, candidates for the 1st time (can not be combined with any French embassy grant).
- Master scholarship: foreign students under 30 years enrolled in a Master’s or Engineer’s degree in engineering sciences, political sciences, law, economics, management, candidates for the 1st time (cannot be combined with any French embassy grant).
- Choose your Master’s course wisely from the range of courses offered at Paris-Sud University. Apply for the Master’s course.
- If you are accepted, ask the Course Director to put your application forward and to support it.
- You can improve your chances by applying for several grants simultaneously.
- You cannot apply on your own. Your application needs the support of the Course Director.
- Make sure you observe the eligibility criteria. These often restrict eligibility to students who have never previously enrolled at a French educational institution.
The application form and its appendix must be sent by the director of the Master’s course or the thesis supervisor via email.
December 18, 2017