Frankfurt School Scholarships 2014, Germany is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Frankfurt School Scholarships 2014, Germany
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management is a research-led business school, covering every aspect of business, management, banking and finance. An impressive portfolio of services – ranging from degree courses to Executive Education programmes, from research projects to consultancy – means that Frankfurt School acts as adviser, catalyst and educational partner to companies and organisations, to individuals embarking on new careers and to experienced executives. As a centre of intellectual and practical activity, the business school formulates forward-thinking solutions for the worlds of business, finance and management, where agendas and issues are constantly changing.
- Scholarships are awarded for the following programmes: Management, Philosophy & Economics (B.Sc.), International Business Administration (B.Sc.), Business Administration (B.Sc.), Master of Finance (M.Sc.), Master in Management (M.Sc.) and Master of International Business (M.A.).
- Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and master degree level.
- Scholarships are awarded initially for a period of two semesters and are only extended if candidates perform to the standards required by the respective study programmes.
- All tuition fees at Frankfurt School are waived for scholarship holders. If the scholarships are split, then a 50% tuition waiver is granted. The aim of the Frankfurt School funding programme is to provide especially talented candidates with an opportunity to study irrespective of their financial circumstances.
- Candidates apply to the study programme. It is not possible to submit a separate application for a scholarship.
Eligibility: Selection criteria include candidates’ academic results (marks at A-Level or equivalent, or grade of first degree), performance in the Frankfurt School selection procedure and candidates’ personal details (extracurricular activities, social commitment, intercultural skills, international experience and, if relevant, professional experience, internships). Diversity and social aspects may be taken into consideration in the case of equivalent qualifications.
International students can apply for these scholarships.
The application deadline is 31st May 2014.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application