Full Scholarships for Teacher Education Program at United Arab Emirates University, 2017 is open for International Students The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of Education taught at United Arab Emirates University The deadline of the scholarhip is .Scholarship Description:
The Ministry of Education and the Abu Dhabi Education Council will provide full scholarships for Teacher Education Program at United Arab Emirates University. Scholarships are open to international students born in the United Arab Emirates who wish to obtain a teaching qualification from the College of Education.
United Arab Emirates University is the oldest university in the United Arab Emirates. It was established after independence from Britain by then the president and the founding father of the UAE, the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, in 1976.
Applicants require a TOEFL score of 500 or iBT 61; an IELTS average score of 5.0, or a score of 1100 in the EMSAT exam.
Scholarships are available for pursuing Teacher Education Program.
Scholarships are awarded in the field of teaching.
Students will receive full scholarships.
- Candidates should have either a current high school certificate for Academic Year 2016/17, or a high school certificate that is not more than three years old.
- Applicants must have been born in the United Arab Emirates.
- Applicants must have graduated from a high school in the United Arab Emirates.
- Applicants require an average of 95%, or more, on their Grade 12 Secondary Certificate.
- Applicants are required to pass Arabic and Math at the foundation level.
International students born in the United Arab Emirates are eligible to apply.
- Interested applicants should apply online at Online Admissions Application.
- choose Bachelor – Education Scholarship
Applications are open.