Full time MBA Scholarships at University of Reading in UK, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows MBA level programm(s) in the field of Business Administration taught at Henley Business School . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Henley Business School is pleased to offer Full-time MBA Scholarships for September 2017 intake. Both national and international students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Henley Business School aims to empower individuals to become great professionals and outstanding business leaders who think with clarity and act with confidence and conviction.
Henley Business School is the business school of the University of Reading. It was formed by merging the previously independent Henley Management College, formerly the Administrative Staff College, with the existing business school of the University of Reading.
If student’s native language is not English, they will need to provide evidence of their ability to study in English.
Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
Scholarships are awarded in business administration.
Several awards are available including two x 100% awards. Scholarships cannot be transferred to another intake if a student chooses to defer their entry.
Number of Scholarships:
There are several awards available.
- Candidates must hold an unconditional offer for the September 2017 intake of the Full-time MBA programme. We are looking for exceptional candidates who will add considerable value to the programme based on an outstanding academic or professional background. Applicants will be considered based on the strength of their MBA application, including the essay questions and the interview.
- Scholarships are awarded by an academic panel of Henley Business School whose decision is final and not open to discussion or appeal by applicants.
Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- A minimum of three years post qualification work experience with strong evidence of achievement and career progression
- A good undergraduate honours degree or equivalent
- Evidence of English language proficiency
English Language Requirement: If student’s native language is not English, they will need to provide evidence of their ability to study in English.
How to Apply:
Applicants holding a full unconditional offer of a place on the Henley Full-time MBA for 2017 will automatically be considered for a scholarship (if they have indicated their interest on the application form). All applications must be submitted online along with the following documents:
- A completed online application form
- Admission questions – a. Why are you considering an MBA at this point in your career? b. Why would you like to apply to Henley? Please give three specific reasons based on the research you have done so far. c. How will you contribute to the Henley Business School MBA community? d. Please can you give two examples of how your experience (professional or otherwise) has prepared you to undertake an MBA. Please note: These questions will also be used to assess your eligibility for a scholarship, which is awarded on the basis of academic merit, if you have passed the threshold for consideration at interview. Please ensure you fully answer the questions as outlined above and not a generic Statement of Purpose/Personal Statement. Any applications which do not include answers to the above questions cannot be considered for a scholarship award.
- Up to date CV (in the template provided)
- Two professional references
- Degree transcript and certificate
- Proof of GMAT/GRE score (if applicable)
- Proof of English language ability (if applicable)
Scholarships are awarded on a rolling basis, therefore applicants are advised to submit their full programme application with all supporting documents as early as possible and by June 30, 2017 at the latest if they wish to be considered for a scholarship.