Full Tuition Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarships in Italy, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of taught at Ca' Foscari University of Venice . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
For the academic year 2017-2018, Ca’ Foscari University of Venice is scholarships for Italian and international students. Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and graduate programme.
Ca’ Foscari University of Venice is a public university in Venice, Italy; it is usually known simply as Università Ca’ Foscari.
Students must have very good knowledge of English (B2 in the Common European Framework of Reference); International students must also know Italian (B2) unless they are enrolling in a degree taught entirely in English.
Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and graduate programme.
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Vouchers of EUR 9,000 for full scholarships;
- Voucher of EUR 6,500 for partial fee reduction.
Number of Scholarships:
- Vouchers of EUR 9.000,00 for total enrolment fee reduction
- Vouchers of EUR 6.500,00 for partial enrolment fee reduction;
Undergraduate Programme: For students in their first undergraduate year a.y. 2017/18 Ca’ Foscari International College offers 6 scholarships (reductions) in the form of vouchers for the total cost of fees, and 4 scholarships for a reduction of 70%.
Graduate Programme: The Ca’ Foscari International College for the a.y. 2017/18 offers 12 places to Masters’ Degree students. Preference will be given to students already enrolled in the College. 7 places are fully subsidised, 5 are partially subsidised on the College fee.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
Undergraduate Programme: Students must have a GPA (grade point average) of at least 7.5/10 (or the equivalent for international students) in their third-to-last and second-to-last years of high school.
- Graduate students from the College, Italian or international graduate students with a final mark of 100/110 (or equivalent) of their diploma (either Italian or international) who are not 28 years old yet.
- Ca’ Foscari graduate students who will graduate in the 2017 summer or autumn exam session are also admitted, on condition that they meet the required ECTS and average mark as per the call for applications.
Scholarships are open to Italian and international students.
Students must submit a CV, a letter of motivation in English (between 200 and 400 words) that outlines their aims (what I want to achieve), their expectations (what additional experiences can the College offer me), their attitude (why I think I am a good candidate), including a personal experience that demonstrates that their attitude makes them good candidates for the College.
Undergraduate Application Form
Graduate Application Form
Deadline to apply: July 17, 2017 – For graduate students: 12 places available- Preference to students already enrolled in the College Deadline to apply: July 7, 2017.