Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students in USA, 2017-2018 is open for . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
The American Indonesian Exchange Foundation (AMINEF) is offering fully funded scholarships for Indonesian students commencing master program in 2017-2018 academic year.
The Fulbright Program through AMINEF annually awards more than 120 scholarships to Americans and Indonesians to study, teach, or conduct original research in a variety of disciplines.
The American Indonesian Exchange Foundation (AMINEF), established in 1992, is a bi-national non-profit foundation that administers the Fulbright Program in Indonesia.
Applicants require a minimum ITP TOEFL score of 550 or IELTS equivalent.
Scholarships are available for pursuing master programme.
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Grants are competitive, comprehensive, and generally cover tuition and fees, textbook allowance, monthly maintenance, international airfare, and health insurance.
- J-1 visa support
- Round-trip economy class air travel from scholarship recipient’s home city to the host institution in the U/SFunding for tuition and fees, living, and related costs
- Accident and health insurance coverage per U.S Government guidelines
- Hold a Bachelor (S1) degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (4.00 scale)
- A minimum ITP TOEFL score of 550 or IELTS equivalent.
- Be an Indonesian citizen and not a permanent resident or citizen of the U.S., or be currently living in the U.S.
- Possess leadership qualities and show experience in community service
- A good understanding of Indonesian and international cultures
- Have preparation in, and a demonstrated commitment to, her or his chosen field of study
- Demonstrate that she/he can realistically accomplish full-time graduate study or conduct research in the United States
- No to be an employee or a close family member or dependent of an employee of AMINEF, the U.S. Embassy, or the U.S. Department of State
- Not be receiving another scholarship at the time of the Fulbright scholarship application
- Not be intending to pursue another similar program for a double degree
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to return to Indonesia upon completion of the Fulbright scholarship program
- Be willing to work for his/her home institution for at least 5 yeard before retirement upon the completion of the scholarship program.
- The grant is to pursue a master’s degree in the U/S/ for 1 – 2 years in any field except medical sciences.
Indonesia can apply for Fulbright Master’s Degree Program.
How to Apply:
Candidates should complete the appropriate application forms which can be downloaded below and submit them and any supporting documents in hard copy to AMINEF via mail (postage) or drop them off in person before the application deadline. Please return to AMINEF complete application package by the application deadline that includes (supplied in English):
- Completed application form. This includes a clearly written and concise one page study objective.
- Copy of most recent, less than two year old, ITP TOEFL or IBT TOEFL or IELTS score report.
- Two letters of reference, from a lecturer/professor and work supervisor who know you well.
- Copy of academic transcript (English translation).
- Copy of identity document (KTP or passport).
- Curriculum vitae
The application deadline is February 15, 2017.