Individuals are invited to apply for the Humboldt Research Fellowship 2023-24 in Germany. This fellowship program is open to international applicants worldwide and offers a fully-funded postdoctoral opportunity based on academic excellence. The Alexander von Humboldt Foundation will cover all expenses related to the fellowship. The research duration for this program ranges from 6 to 24 months.
The Alexander von Humboldt Foundation was founded in 1953 by the Federal Republic of Germany and is named after the renowned researcher and explorer Alexander von Humboldt (1769-1859). Over the years, this fully funded research fellowship has attracted more than 26,000 Humboldtians from 140 different countries around the world. Among these fellows, there are 49 Nobel laureates, showcasing the prestigious nature of this program. The fellowship offers foreign researchers the opportunity to excel in their fields, providing a pathway towards esteemed accolades such as the Nobel Prize. Each year, the foundation grants over 700 researchers the opportunity to travel to Germany at no cost.
Fully Funded Humboldt Research Fellowship 2023-24 in Germany. is available to undertake Fellowship level programs at .
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
The Humboldt Research Fellowship 2023-24 2024-25 offers the following advantages:
- Based on your qualifications and position, you will receive a monthly fellowship of 2,670 euros.
- Support for liability and health insurance will be provided.
- Additional financial assistance will cover travel, transportation, and healthcare expenses.
- Social security coverage is included.
- Allowances for accompanying family members staying for a minimum of three months are available.
This scholarship is open to international students of all nationalities.
The Humboldt Research Fellowship 2023-24 has specific eligibility criteria which include:
1. The candidate must hold a Ph.D., C.Sc., or a comparable degree obtained at least four years prior to the application deadline.
2. German nationals who are interested in applying must have spent a minimum of five years living and working abroad regularly, with a permanent residency status.
3. While proficiency in the German language is advantageous, all applicants are required to have a sufficient level of proficiency in the English language.
4. The fellowship is open to international researchers who have demonstrated exceptional academic achievements in their respective fields.
To apply for the Humboldt Research Fellowship 2023-24 in Germany, an online application process is available. For detailed information and application guidelines, please visit the official link provided below.