Scholarships for Research Doctorate and Research Master's Degrees at Monash University
Research Training Program Scholarship:
The Australian Government offers Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships to support both domestic and international students who are pursuing Research Doctorate and Research Masters degrees. This program provides a RTP Stipend, which is a living allowance to assist students with their living costs while studying at Monash University. The total value of the scholarship can be up to $29,000.
Monash Graduate Scholarships (MGS):
Monash Graduate Scholarships (MGS) are available to both domestic and international students who are pursuing Research Doctorate and Research Master's degrees at Monash University. These scholarships are provided by the university and can also provide a total scholarship value of up to $29,000.
Maxwell King PhD Scholarship:
The Maxwell King Scholarship (MKS) is named after Professor Maxwell King, who has played a significant role in graduate research at Monash University, including serving as Pro Vice-Chancellor for Research and Research Training for eight years. This prestigious scholarship provides financial support to PhD students for their living costs while studying at Monash. The total value of this scholarship can be up to $35,600.
Monash Silver Jubilee PhD Scholarship:
The Monash Silver Jubilee Scholarship (MSJS is awarded annually to different faculties by rotation to support PhD students with their living costs while studying at Monash. The scholarship provides funds of up to $35,000.
Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships:
The Narodowski Investment Trust generously provides the Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships to support graduate research students studying in relevant Humanities and Social Sciences fields. These prestigious scholarships offer a top-up to cover living costs and can provide a value of up to $20,000.
Monash International Tuition Scholarship (MITS):
Monash International Tuition Scholarships (MITS) are offered by Monash University to provide support to international students pursuing Research Doctorate and Research Master's degrees. The scholarship covers the tuition fees for the course, which would have been the responsibility of the student to pay otherwise.
Fully Funded Monash University Research Scholarship 2023-24, Monash University, Australia. is available to undertake Masters, PhD level programs at Monash University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Monash University Research Scholarships for 2023-24 in Australia are available for students of any nationality.
- These scholarships are fully-funded and cover all expenses related to studying in Australia.
- The Australian Government is providing numerous scholarships at Monash University.
- The scholarship will cover the complete tuition fee.
- A monthly stipend will be provided.
- Airfare tickets will be covered.
- Reallocation allowance will be provided.
- Living allowance will be covered.
- Books/course materials will be provided.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) will also be included.
This scholarship is open to international students of all nationalities.
-Eligible candidates for the scholarship include Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens, Australian permanent residents, Australian humanitarian visa holders, and international students.
- To be considered, applicants must have a bachelor's degree.
- Scholarship selection is based on an applicant's academic record, research output, and prior research experience.
- Mandatory English language requirements must be met.
To apply for Monash University Research Scholarships for 2023-24 in Australia, there is an online application system available. Applicants are advised to visit the scholarship details separately on the official website. The link to the official website is provided below.